Jing's Public Summary

My summer internship with FACTSnet began with working and completing 3 of the career and personal development assignments. I researched and wrote about the topic “meaning” for the global spiritual inventory, I assessed my workplace skills through the Career & Personal Assessment sheet, and added suggestions on the wording to every subtopic of each criteria to the original assessment sheet to help newcomers understand each topic better. I also completed the job career plan which helped me to narrow down my career options for the future.

I was assigned to be apart of the Prophetic Berean Foothills (PBF) team. I contributed most of my time scanning historical archives, labelling each document, and later organizing the documents into folders so it is easier to find and access them on the index. The files I scanned consisted of old Berean yearbooks, Mary Macomber archives, and Reverend Cyril Hutchinson archives. My tasks were very direct and straightforward, and I enjoyed completing the tasks for my team.

Overall, I appreciate having the opportunity to work for FACTSnet this summer, my internship has helped me gain experience that will be beneficial for my future. I wrote guide for high school students, to give students an idea of what it is like to employed at FACTSnet. I would recommend anyone to check out what FACTSnet does and apply for an internship.

No comments: