Saadiq

During my time at FACTS as a web collections assistant I was able to work on various projects and assignments. I was lucky to gain lots of skills and experience that will help me reach my goals and be able to lead on my own. I learned lots of employable skills, lots of leadership and most of all punctuality. 

Workability 
Concern for quality
Skills in accepting feedback
What kind of skills you need when it comes to dealing with unfairness
Soul Wellness
Meaning of life
Islamic Soul Wellness Presentation

Workplace Safety
Safety Report
Career Development 
Career Assessment

My experience at FACTSnet helped me learn a lot about myself. It helped me develop clear career goals and figure out how I can achieve them. Also helped me to get better with everything that I do when it comes to being a teacher and being responsible. Working from home is one of the hardest and nicest things to do but it takes lots of planning to make it work. It allowed me to work with my team members on numerous projects. It helped me develop research and presentation skills, as well as discipline and time management skills which are all amazing things for me as a teacher. 

No comments: