Colette, Morinville Heritage Research and Development Assistant

This is Centsas6 or Colette

I work as a Heritage Research and Development Assistant for this summer.

The first project I was assigned this was to interview and write articles on Mural Artists of Legal. I have had the pleasure to interview 4 of the 5.

This summer I was in charge of the research of St Albert and Area school divisions. I researched and contacted the divisions for information on Legal School No. 1738, The Thibault Roman Catholic Public School District No. 35, St Albert Public Roman Catholic School Division and St Albert Protestant Separate School District No. 6.

Finally the last project was the Invasion of Canada in 1775. This project was really fun and was great to get the Canadian perspective.  Links to Rememberance Day Presentation:
  1. Text: 
  2. Movie (pictures and audio - Download and view with Quick-time 
- Colette or Centsas6

No comments: