Summer Coordinator for School/Community Networks

As Summer Coordinator for School/Community Networks, my job is to write blogs about FACTSnet  IT in Education and Arts, FACTSnetTips, a recycling electronics and composting in schools project. I also contribute on projects such as sustainability and adaptability/disabilities with other team members. This as well as helping other team members is in my daily work time. All our projects need great networking and teamwork skills with other team members. I do research on how to use information technology efficiently in education. I write blogs that can help students, teachers, and parents to use educational software, programs and internet usage.

My goal is to establish a great network within schools and other FACTSnet networks groups across Canada. As well, I will put a special effort to contact groups that work with aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and newcomers to Canada. In order to accomplish this, I work closely with schools and share knowledge with other  FACTnet groups during meetings and Anymeeting. Efficient and clear communication is an asset in my job description.

No comments: