Robyn's Public Summary (Spruce Grove)

Over the course of the summer I have worked on the following projects as a network coordinator for FACTSnet:


School Board Project:
  • This term I started off by contacting schools in the Parkland, Evergreen, and St. Albert Catholic region
  • I completed web reviews for Middle schools and some elementary schools in the Parkland, Evergreen, and Albert Catholic region
  • I compiled all the links from the Junior High and High Schools and Junior High in the above regions based on subject into the Cut and Paste files


Equine CTS Project:
  • Helped at the barn
  • Created a draft email to send to schools about the SPCA CTS program
  • Went through the two SPCA CTS equine modules
  • Created two potential logos for equine CTS program


History:

  • I read and summarized the first two chapters of “Hoofprints and Hitching Posts”, which is a book on the history of horses in Canada
  • Using “As the Roots Grow” I looked into the history of sports in Spruce Grove
  • I scanned in the book “Memories of Looma”, which covers the history of the town of Looma