Amélie's Transition Manual

Hi there, I'll introduce myself, my name is Amélie LeBlanc and I was a coordinator for FACTSnet for summer 2010. What I worked on this summer was essentially to do historical research for the Centralta Tourism Society for the St-Albert 150th Project. I had the opportunity to work on topics such as Father Albert Lacombe, Grey Nuns, Daughters of Jesus, the Acadians and more. I wrote articles in French and translated them into English as well. We also created blogs for FACTSnet on our research subjects for them to be used in schools with students and for teachers as teaching resources. In the meantime, we worked as a team to better the FACTSnet domain blog, which was, in my opinion very successful. I have also left a transition manual with FACTSnet with numerous suggestions that could be made to improve the site even more for summer 2011 employment opportunities.
See 

It has been a pleasure being a summer coordinator with FACTSnet!

No comments: