St.Albert International Exchange and Network assistant Summer 2010

St.Albert International Exchange and Network assistant
This summer  I went to Japan with my family. I stayed in two peoples homes for 10 days. I also saw the sites that are recommended in Tokyo from this blog. I gave presentations to high school students for three mornings and in the afternoon went to their after school clubs. The presentations were about Canada and what the culture is like in Canada for some of what I did in class see the Alberta Information for International Students blog.  For the sites that I found most informative for learning about the Edo and Meji periods see suggestions. In Japan it was easy to find people to help you that spoke English if you were lost or had other concerns. We took the train system and found that it is very efficient and a great way of transportation. However one must be fit before going to Japan as there is a lot of walking required. I also worked on making sure things were well organized and did a little bit of development of the network as I created a blog for international students about places to visit in the Edmonton area. For more information see report .
I assisted in Editing and contributing to the blog specifically the Catechism posts. 
This was the blog I created and made for international students about the sites to see in Edmonton area. 

No comments: