Summer Coordinator for Community Networks (Worldview) - Plan 2013

In my position with FACTsnet this summer, I am responsible for overseeing the coordination and development of education-related information networks  that take more of an all-encompassing worldview perspective and target audience. My work on such fields as English curriculum and disabilities in the classroom are geared towards a very general audience, being useful to students, teachers, parents, administrators, support staff and anyone else connected to education at any grade level. My goal is to create and improve on information databases that will allow readers to apply best-practice principles on the classroom and individual levels, creating a ripple of positive effect on all students but especially those with exceptional needs. I am also involved in coordinating a possible seminar on how parents can serve as coaches for their children, especially those who have disabilities or challenging behaviors.

Briefly, in my position as Summer Coordinator for Community Networks (Worldview), I oversee the creation and editing of information networks that provide universally useful information on education-related topics including but not limited to adapting curriculum and disabilities in the classroom.

No comments: