Aman Public Summary

I have worked on several projects with FACTSnet. Chief among those were the scripts and videos I made for reporting, as well all the contact lists I’ve exported from SeaMonkey. I’ve also provided tech support with scanning, downloading SeaMonkey, and using Blogger throughout the term for the team.

I made a video for intern reporting, and am going to finish one for full time for volunteer hours during the school year. I developed and updated contact lists, and exported them out using SeaMonkey. I worked with Blogger, as our website uses this for our website. I taught the basics of Blogger to our team, as well as create a blog for the Garry Lefebvre Legacy.

I was also involved in a bunch of admin work, as I was checking reporting and correcting reporting procedures for a couple weeks during this term.I was available for basic tech support with SeaMonkey and Blogger throughout the term for the team.