Amiin - Electrical Engineering Student

During my time at FACTSNet, I worked on many different projects. I was apart of the admin team so I would do daily reporting checks, and I was also the team lead for my group. I mainly worked in the Islamic Soul Collections, but I also did some workability collections as well as career and developmental work (which ultimately led me to land a job at EPCOR).

As far as Islamic Collections, here are the topics I’ve worked on:


(This contains a 10 page summary of the fundamental belief of a Muslim)



As for the workability topics, here are the topics I’ve worked on:




Overall, my work at FACTSNet has revamped my organizational skills and gave me time allocated for work to find a job that will boost my career. I hope to keep what I learned here and use it to grow as an EPCOR employee. It was well worth the ride!

No comments: