Shyan - Music Student

For my summer job, I worked on three main projects, aside from assignments which everyone completed. The biggest project was a Master Blog List. This was a way to organize every FACTSnet blog and allow easier access to the information without having to manually search everything. I collected all of the information in a spreadsheet for employees to be able to easily access any type of blog they need, as long as they have access to said blogs. 

The second project was continuing my involvement with the Spruce Grove Area Redevelopment Plan (ARP) from my internship. As most of my involvement with it was completed during my internship, I attended an open house about the ARP, which was the extent of the ARP in my summer job.

The final project was working with Wix. During the summer, a website was created for FACTSnet in Wix, so I took time to learn how to work with it, and made a few edits to the page. 

No comments: