Benjamin - Education Student

During my time at FACTS, I was fortunate enough to gain the three-fold experience of leadership skills, employable skills and career-specific skills. I was part of several teams and assignments during my 8 weeks. These include the administration team, and their many responsibilities in growing FACTS and managing employees, the education team, the career and development team and partially the Spruce Grove ARP Team. I also completed assignments for Global Soul Wellness and my own personal project on the life of Judge Fowler. My publishable work from all of these various tasks can be found here:

Administration:

Education Collection




Richard S. Fowler Project


Soul Wellness and Workability


My experience at FACTS helped me gain a multitude of useful skills. Including the value of strong leadership, community and teamwork. When collaborating together, despite age and value differences, people can have a huge impact on the communities they live in, little by little. 

No comments: