Celina's Public Summary

During my employment with FACTSnet, I had been given the opportunity to work with hard-working people. In addition to my individual assignments (Career and Personal Development), I was part of three projects for this summer; PBF Team, ESL Team working on the Workability document, and ESL curriculum project. Though my time was short with this team, I started my employment with the Prophetic Berean Foothills team where I checked the archived yearbooks for duplicates. I then focused on the Career and Personal Development assignments where it taught me different skills I can have in both the workplace and my personal life.

The second part of my employment focused on ESL Team’s Workability Document. I researched content and did several checks on the rest of the team’s sections. Near the end, two members of our team were taken to a new group; this slowed the process of accomplishing the Workability document. This document focused on the skills and attitude to have in the workplace and in personal life. This taught me that I can improve my skills and focus on getting better at something, either a strength or a weakness and use these to my benefit.

The third project was also completed with the ESL Team, it was the ESL Curriculum Project. In this project, I focused on a couple of skills and created skill-building exercises and information for students to improve on these schools. I have been given a list of tasks in order to deliver the information relevant to my chosen skills.

Through my extensive research in all of my projects; Personal and Career Development Assessments, Workability, and ES Curriculum Project, I was able to improve on several key skills that are important in my development as a person. Specifically, I believe I mainly improved my writing and basic computer skills. Since I worked with a team, I was also able to work independently and collaborate with a team of like-minded people. Since I will be graduating this year (2019), the skills I gained during my employment will be essential for my career pathfinding.

No comments: